KDRT 95.7 FM is a project of Davis Media Access (DMA.) DMA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
KDRT 95.7 FM
c/o Davis Media Access
1623 Fifth Street
Davis, CA 95616
- General Info/Donations/Volunteer Inquiries/Press Inquires: email@example.com
- Underwriting Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Submissions: email@example.com
- Promotions Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Service Announcements: email@example.com
- For Event Submission, please add your event here: https://thedavisdirt.com/add-event/
- o KDRT on Facebook: facebook.com/kdrtfm
- o KDRT on Twitter: twitter.com/kdrtfm
- o KDRT on Instragram: instagram.com/kdrtfm
- o KDRT on YouTube: bit.ly/kdrtfm-yt
Mission and Values
Community radio KDRT aims to inspire, enrich, and entertain listeners through an eclectic mix of music, cultural, educational, and public affairs programs and services. We build community by promoting dialogue, encouraging artistic expression, and acting as a forum for people who typically lack media access. Our mission reflects our values: localism, social equality, public participation, media literacy, diversity, and, of course, community media. We are your station--KDRT--where the grass roots grow.
Since launching in September 2004, KDRT has had tremendous impact in and around Davis, CA--a vibrant community located between San Francisco and Sacramento--home to approximately 65,000 people, not including about 5,000 University of California students living on campus. The first low-power FM (LPFM) station to be launched within a public-access television center, noncommercial KDRT has since advised numerous LPFM startups. Since our launch, we've trained more than 70 community members in radio production, many of whom now serve as KDRT's volunteer programmers and staff members.