Hi there … and welcome to Mountain Mama’s Earth Music … crying buckets full of tears in a house full of love
1) Crying Over, Patti Griffin 4:38
2) Tears, The Stone Roses 6:50
3) A Million Tears, Kasey Chambers 4:21
And because William Carlos Williams is his favorite, this one is for Steve-o
The Red Wheelbarrow by William Carlos Williams
so much depends
a red wheel
glazed with rain
beside the white
4) Buckets of Rain, The Wood Brothers 3:26
5) I’m Not Afraid To Die, Gillian Welch 3:28
6) Southside of Heaven, Ryan Bingham 6:23
Three Foxes by the Edge of the Field at Twilight
By Jane Hirshfield
her nose to the ground,
a rusty shadow
neither hunting nor playing.
One stood; sat; lay down; stood again.
One never moved,
except to turn her head a little as we walked.
Finally we drew too close,
and they vanished.
The woods took them back as if they had never been.
I wish I had thought to put my face to the grass.
But we kept walking,
speaking as strangers do when becoming friends.
There is more and more I tell no one,
strangers nor loves.