This week's show had two guests: Sue Butler from Southern California, and David Pollock from Portland, Ore. Each answered the questions below. We played the songs and talked a bit with them about our favorite topic: MUSIC. Here is what Sue and David came up with:
1. Has a particular song ever moved you into action?
Sue - The Rose, David - The Times They Are A Changing
2. Has a particular song ever moved you to tears?
Sue - White Cliffs of Dover, David - Wonderful Tonight
3. If you could send one song into space for beings to hear in the far distant future, what song would that be?
Sue -What’s Going On, David - You Can’t Always Get What You Want
4. What is your go to “feel good” song?
Sue - Wake Me Up Avicii, David - Satisfaction
5. What song would you like played at your celebration of life?
Sue - Always Look on the Bright side, David - It’s All Over Now Baby Blue
**See Playlist Below For Details**