Yolo Community Foundation (YCF) is proud to announce that we will again sponsor Yolo County’s Philanthropy Day Celebration on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. This event will be held at the Yolo County Administration Building Atrium, 625 Court Street in Woodland from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. YCF invites nonprofits and other agencies to take part in this event and recognize a donor or volunteer. Yolo County Philanthropy Celebration was created to bring attention to the impact and importance of local philanthropy and to the wide spectrum of nonprofits serving Yolo County.
By participating in this event, your agency can recognize one significant donor or volunteer, who has given exceptionally this past year to your organization. .
If you choose to participate in this shared event, each agency will be responsible for:
· A brief overview of your agency’s mission and service by Wednesday, November 7th.
· Provide the name of the award recipient and a brief description of their contribution by Wednesday, November 7th.
· Each agency is responsible for creating whatever kind of award you would like to give (plaque, certificate…it is up to you).
· Invite who would like to attend. There is no cost but reservations are necessary.
· Please RSVP to Mary Jo Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 7, 2012..
In return, YCF will provide the venue, refreshments, program and PR for the event. This year’s celebration will be free to all nonprofits and organizations but reservations are necessary. If you have questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to call Mary Jo Bryan at 530-312-0593 or email her at email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us to recognize and demonstrate the importance and strength of giving locally here in Yolo County.